This option will reset the home page of WonCA restoring closed widgets and categories.

Reset WonCA homepage

NFL Week Four: My Three Wishes

1. That JaMarcus Russell responds to the biggest insult ever dealt to a quarterback

Sports Illustrated's Peter King mused this week that Russell might be the next Ryan Leaf. Has a quarterback ever been more insulted? I'll admit that Russell hasn't exactly set the world alight with his performances over the last three seasons, but the next Leaf? Come on, he's got to go a long way further down before he plumbs that particular depth. He's much more like Tim Couch, circa 2001.


2. That bye weeks start to make more sense

A bye after three rounds? In what other sport would you take a mandatory break less than 25 percent of the way through the season, with no promise of one for the other 75 percent of it. There are four t...

Read Complete Article at Bleacher Report - Oakland Raiders
Article is property of

Comments are closed.